Seva Kendra Arunachal East is a registered Voluntary Organization committed to socio-economic and cultural development of the people of Arunachal Pradesh East. It aims at mobilizing people’s participation at all stages of developmental. It strives to bring about self-reliance by creating possibilities for people to be engaged in alternative, viable, proven development measures. It aims at training the tribal people for social change and strives for a just and self-sustainable society based on democratic values and people’s organization.
Our Strategic Goal
Impact the lives of thousands who still live in poverty and misery in the next ten years.
We visualize a just and self sustainable society based on Gospel values of love, peace and justice.
Our Mission is to bring about the all round development of the poor and vulnerable people of East Arunachal through animation, capacity building & support, promotion of people’s organization and advocacy & networking, with a respect for the tribal values and traditions.
- To promote better life
- To inculcate and promote positive values and attitudes among people
- To assist youth to become agents of development
- To provide vocational training and entrepreneurship opportunities
- To empower women on the development issues and social concerns
- To coordinate development programmes in Six Districts
- To facilitate functional literacy, and skill training in vocational skills
- To assist the poor students with scholarship and guidance
- To improve living standards through promotion of agriculture
- To cater to the needs of the disabled, widows, orphans, needy persons
- To extend medical care to the sick and the poor